Monday, February 13, 2012

Cold water = Straight hair

I finally straightened my hair. I had to. I was the second one in the shower this morning, and after Zach turned the water heater down to save money, the water's been really cold already. I was freezing by the time I was done showering. All I wanted to do was stand under a blow dryer for twenty minutes and enjoy being warm. So I did. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think I look really really good today. Oh well.

Also, I stopped with the Oil Cleansing Method. It made my skin feel awesome, but because I couldn't do it consistently, I was breaking out. The thing is, it's time consuming. It's nine o'clock, I'm tired, and I just don't want to have to do it. So then I wouldn't, would sleep in my make up, and then my face rebelled. I've been trying a super all natural cleanser and lotion from Burt's Bees, and so far I really like it.

Working at my new job has been great so far. Very challenging, which I love. The people are very nice and helpful, and the work is interesting. Couldn't ask for more! Also, I get to sit by a window - having acutal day light is so uplifting!

We have yet to start our project of watching Musicals. We're having a hard time finding the first one on our list. This is complicated by the fact that we have late fees at every movie rental place in Madison and can't find in on Netflix. Not sure how we're going to resolve this one.

Zach has band practice tonight, so I'm planning on staying late at work and then starting to organize the house a little bit. It's really looking good, but there are always more projects to do when you're a home owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment